Monday, March 5, 2007

express?

Yesterday I tried to iron my blouse, but my iron wasn't really working...so today I went in search of a dry cleaners. I need the shirt for tomorrow, since I'm going to do be a hostess in an event.
I ckecked three places and only one with express service, which means you deliever it at 9am and you get it a 5pm...8 hours to wash and iron!? The others said it takes three days to wash it!!! Hellooo? What do they do, send it to China or something?! I really do like living here, but it's times like these that I miss the good old brazilian or american dry cleaners that do it in less then an hour if you ask them :P

2 comments:

Citizen S said...

Haha! If they send it to China I´ll send it right back to you! Welcome to the blogosphere, sis! Big kiss from Zhongguo (China in chinese..hehe).
Your jiejie (means big sister.. you are my meimei.. little sister).
Beijao,
Sa

mikimiki said...

Don't you know that the word "SERVICE" has no meaning in most of Europe, especially in the German speaking countries ?

Good luck with your (clean and pressed) shirt. Diego.